revo_uninstaller_pro_box.jpg

Do you use Windows Operating System?

I have used every windows operating system since Windows 3.11. One thing that every version has in common is that they get cluttered and start to slow down. Every time you install a program and then uninstall it, they always leave stuff behind. Whether its folders or files on your hard disk, or or worse, things left in your registry and/or Task scheduler. These remnants always clutter your disk and operating system causing errors, installation issues and slow downs.

The Solution....

I have tried many uninstallers over the years and never found one that worked well, until now. I installed and tried Revo Uninstaller on 4 different operating system versions of windows. I took images before and after and compared them against each other after installing and uninstalling 25 different software programs. Revo Uninstaller did a PERFECT job of uninstalling ALL of the programs and leaving NOTHING behind.

Revo Uninstaller Pro Declutters your hard drive and registry keeping things clean and fast!

Revo Uninstaller Professional

• Extended scanning for leftovers - more advanced scanning algorithms
  • Real-Time monitoring of system changes - during install of programs
  • Forced Uninstall - remove remnants of already uninstalled programs
  • Quick\Multiple Uninstall - quick uninstall of one or few programs in a row
  • Usage of the Logs Database - integration with a database of installation logs for better uninstall
  • Multi-level Backup system - including full Registry backup
  • Print and Export of installed programs - in TXT, HTML and MS Excel
  • Customizable and flexible User Interface
  • Visual themes support
  • Command line program uninstall support
  • Full 64-bit compatibility - Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 and soon Windows 10

We Highly Recommend Revo Uninstaller Pro!
Try it Free!

Their Website: Revo Uninstaller Pro