Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remove Ad by Netutils Advertisements (Uninstall Guide)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remove Ad by Netutils Advertisements (Uninstall Guide)

Ad by Netutils advertisements are displayed by an adware program that is bundled with free programs you download from the Internet. When installed, the Netutils adware will open up new tabs that display advertisements when you click on links in legitimate sites. These advertisements are typically for other adware programs, adware bundles, or tech support scams.

Remove Ad by Netutils Advertisements (Uninstall Guide)

• Tue, 23 Aug 2016 11:10:15 EDT
    • Read 537 times

Ad by Netutils advertisements are displayed by an adware program that is bundled with free programs you download from the Internet. When installed, the Netutils adware will open up new tabs that display advertisements when you click on links in legitimate sites. These advertisements are typically for other adware programs, adware bundles, or tech support scams.
    This program can be a nuisance as it may cause your browser to act slower or possibly freeze. When testing this in Internet Explorer, it caused IE to freeze often and required me to end the process via task manager before the program could be used again.
    How did the Ad by Netutils adware get on my computer?

This program is installed via downloaders found on video and file sharing sites. These sites will offer free videos or downloads, but in reality install the Startgo123.com hijacker on your computer. Therefore, it is important that you pay attention to the license agreements and installation screens when installing anything off of the Internet. If an installation screen offers you Custom or Advanced installation options, it is a good idea to select these as they will typically disclose what other 3rd party software will also be installed. Furthermore, If the license agreement or installation screens state that they are going to install a toolbar or other unwanted adware, it is advised that you cancel the install and not use the free software.
    In my opinion, the Ad by Netutils program was designed to generate revenue for the adware developer. Due to the type of advertisements shown by this adware, I personally do not think this is a program that anyone would want on their computer. If you find these advertisements to be a problem or unwanted, I suggest you use the removal guide below to remove it for free.
    Array
    View Associated Ad by Netutils Files C:\Windows\System32\drivers\NetUtils2016.sysC:\Windows\System32\NetUtils2016.dll

View Associated Ad by Netutils Registry Information HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\services\NetUtils2016

Click here to view the article.
Working...
X