How to remove the Startgo123.com Browser Hijacker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to remove the Startgo123.com Browser Hijacker

The Startgo123.com Browser Hijacker is a browser hijacker that changes the home page of your installed browsers to www.Startgo123.com. It does this by adding the link to startgo123.com to your browser shortcuts, which causes the browser to automatically open these the specified URL.

How to remove the Startgo123.com Browser Hijacker

• Tue, 23 Aug 2016 11:06:02 EDT
    • Read 551 times

The Startgo123.com Browser Hijacker is a browser hijacker that changes the home page of your installed browsers to www.Startgo123.com. It does this by adding the link to startgo123.com to your browser shortcuts, which causes the browser to automatically open these the specified URL.
    When this hijacker is installed, it may also be bundled with adware that opens up advertisements in new tabs in the browser. When browsing on the web and clicking on links, this adware will open a new tab that displays advertisements for other adware bundles or unwanted programs.
    How did the www.Startgo123.com hijacker get on my computer?

This program is installed via downloaders found on video and file sharing sites. These sites will offer free videos or downloads, but in reality install the Startgo123.com hijacker on your computer. Therefore, it is important that you pay attention to the license agreements and installation screens when installing anything off of the Internet. If an installation screen offers you Custom or Advanced installation options, it is a good idea to select these as they will typically disclose what other 3rd party software will also be installed. Furthermore, If the license agreement or installation screens state that they are going to install a toolbar or other unwanted adware, it is advised that you cancel the install and not use the free software.
    In my opinion, the www.Startgo123.com browser hijacker was purposely created to generate revenue for the developer of the program. I do not think it adds any extra benefit to the user, and if you agree, I suggest you use the removal guide below to remove the Startgo123.com Browser Hijacker and any related programs.
    Array

Click here to view the article.
Working...
X