View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Emsisoft Anti-Malware - Updated Review

Emsisoft Anti-Malware - Updated Review

Since my Original review of Emsisoft back in 2015, Emsisoft has added many new awesome features, like anti-ransomware and Windows Firewall Fortification features. Emsisoft Anti-Malware is the complete solution for your Anti-virus and Anti-Malware needs with the added protection from Ransomware that is extremely bad recently.

"Emsisoft is HANDS down the BEST protection on the market! It is the ONLY protection we use personally!"
  2. Revo Uninstaller Pro 2016 Review | The perfect Utility for Windows OS

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	revo_uninstaller_pro_box.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	9.0 KB 
ID:	91

Do you use Windows Operating System?

I have used every windows operating system since Windows 3.11. One thing that every version has in common is that they get cluttered and start to slow down. Every time you install a program and then uninstall it, they always leave stuff behind. Whether its folders or files on your hard disk, or or worse, things left in your registry and/or Task scheduler. These remnants always clutter your disk and operating
  3. Recover Keys Review | Product Key Finder for Windows, Office and 8000+ more programs!

Do you routinely back up your computer? Hopefully you do and are prepared if a equipment failure happens or even a fire, theft, etc. How about your software licenses? Do you keep them in a safe spot and backed up? I would be willing to bet most people do not. People generally install software and end up losing the documentation, licenses, etc. Then the unthinkable happens, a hard drive goes bad, power surge, etc. As a computer tech, you have to explain that I am unable to install lost ...
  4. We specialize in small business websites, SEO, internet marketing!

Are you a small business?

We specialize in small business websites, SEO, internet marketing.

Don't spend thousands of dollars on companies that make false promises and never deliver!
    We build and design you a website that ranks high in google searches organically. We do our best to make you successful at a price you can afford as a small business.

Contact us today!
    www.gohighvoltage.com/contact

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	web.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	14.7 KB 
ID:	85 ...
  5. Emsisoft Anti-Malware and Anti-Virus Software - Review

Emsisoft Anti-Malware and Anti-Virus Software - Review

For years I have experimented and thoroughly tested a lot of Anti-Virus software. I tested their capabilities, impact on performance, and if they caused conflicts with other programs. I have thoroughly tested products like, Norton, McAfee, Kaspersky, AVG, etc.

Many of them are somewhat effective, but miss malware. Some impact your system really bad with performance. Some have so much bloatware that it is a nightmare
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	eis_overview_en.jpg 
Views:	638 
Size:	15.7 KB 
ID:	84  
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast