Verizon Droid Bionic Review - Problems / Advice

I have had the Blackberry Tour for the last couple years. I do like the tour, but, internet was extremely slow and limited due to no flash, etc. The Tour was pretty reliable and small enough to put in your pocket. I had to exchange it for another unit once in the two years due to the trackball not working.

So, I read about the Droid Bionic about 6 months ago. I decided this is the phone I wanted and was willing to wait for its release. I received the Droid Bionic 4 days ago. Here is what I experienced / think so far:

Problems:

• I work in a strong 4G area. 4G will intermittently connect, then go dead, no data. turn phone off, on, off on, it will work, but then lock up again. 3G works fine. I called Verizon 4 times on this and they said they are aware of the problem with the 4G radio and do not expect an update to correct this until November at the earliest!!! So for now 4G is not working / reliable.
  • I have had the phone go completely dead on me, and the only way to turn it back on was to pull the battery.
  • I have had applications disappear for no reason that I installed. I had to reinstall them.
  • I have had it reboot on its own twice.

GOOD:
  • Very Fast - Dual Core is awesome.
  • When 4g did work, it was BLAZING fast. Over 5mbps download speed.
  • Easy to use.
  • Large Screen - Great graphics.
  • Plenty of room for applications / Games.
  • Camera is awesome.
  • Touch screen works great while typing.
  • Works like a portable computer, everything you need.

BAD:
  • Problems I listed above.
  • Very large size. When you add a decent case, the phone is huge. Like a MINI tablet, LOL.
  • Battery life is not good at all.
  • Charging takes forever. I was able to fully charge my blackberry in about 20-30 minutes. This phone takes multiple hours.
  • Delicate, Without a case, it will not survive a fall.
  • Battery cover is very thin and only held on by plastic tabs.
  • When you use a extended battery, it makes the phone thicker, and there is NO cases available that will work with the extended battery.
  • Lots of Bloatware that is not removable. (Applications that you don't use cannot be removed/uninstalled that comes with phone)

Hopefully Verizon will rectify the problems As SOON As Possible. I am debating on sending the phone back for a refund and just waiting. I have 10 days left to decide.

Advice: I would wait 6 months so Motorola can fix all the bugs. They released this phone too soon. Also, they should allow you to remove any and ALL apps that you don't want/use. Making them permanent is like unwanted spam.