X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advanced Task Scheduler Professional

High Voltage Personal Review:

If you are looking for a software to maintain your scheduled tasks and programs, This is the best on the market. Works flawlessly!! Don't rely on Windows built in scheduler which is bug prone and unreliable. Advanced Task Scheduler Professional will do everything you need and more!

I have tried several programs to run scheduled tasks. Most were unreliable, or would not do what I wanted. What I specifically needed was for a Task scheduler to wake my computer, allow my backup to run completely and then allow the computer to go back to sleep. Problem I was experiencing was that most schedulers would wake the computer, but then the computer would immediately go back to sleep and my backup would never run.

I got a hold of Advanced Task Scheduler. It was very easy to install, and very easy to set up. I had some questions and their support is top notch. Immediately answered my questions and advised me on how to do what I needed to accomplish. I set it up, and tired it out. It has worked flawlessly for months now. There has been no issues, extremely reliable, and has no conflicts with any other software I am running.

After install it is very easy to set up. Click on "add task wizard", and this will easily walk you through setting up a task. You will be amazed how this programs capabilities is virtually endless. I have not came across any situations that this program would not work. They have definitely thought of most situations and set up requirements.

If you are tired of constantly running backups, and maintenance, then this is a great program to take care of all that for you, unattended. I highly recommend the program and will continue to use it.

Advanced Task Scheduler Professional

Advanced Task Scheduler - is a multifunctional task scheduler, which allows launching programs, scripts and batch files, opening documents and Internet pages, displaying popup reminders, playing sounds, sending messages, shutting down and restarting computer, stopping running processes, establishing and closing dial-up connections - automatically.

Advanced Task Scheduler offers full set of scheduling tools that allow running scheduled tasks automatically once, minutely, hourly, daily, monthly, yearly, in specified period of time after starting the computer or by such events as hot key, computer idle, dial-up connection established/terminated, user logged on/logged off, program started/stopped and so on.

Advanced Task Scheduler can automate many of your routine tasks. Automatic launching of programs with flexible set of planning tools will set you free from having to wait until some time to run needed applications. Popup reminders let you not forget important things that you were planning to get done. Automatic shutdown feature allows leaving the computer running while being sure that it will be shut down at specified hour. The capability of stopping processes at specified hour makes it possible not only starting programs automatically but stopping programs automatically as well. Automatic opening and closing dial-up connections allows both establishing and closing dial-up connections at extremely accurate moment of time.

Advanced Task Scheduler places its icon to system tray. This provides access to all features of the scheduler via the popup menu, which appears by right-clicking on the icon. Advanced Task Scheduler can also be restored by pressing the hotkey.

Advanced Task Scheduler can be started as a Windows Service and work in the background so it will not take a place on the desktop but all scheduled tasks will work normally. This feature allows run Advanced Task Scheduler even when no user is logged on.

Advanced Task Scheduler can record all executed tasks to the log file or send them to an email address. With this log, you will always be informed which task and at what time was executed. The log file can be printed out at any time.

Advanced Task Scheduler is available in two editions: Basic Edition and Professional Edition. View comparison chart to compare editions and their features. You are free to try both the Basic and Professional editions to see which one better fits to your needs.

To install and use Advanced Task Scheduler, you will need any computer capable of running the operating system Microsoft Windows 9x/NT/2000/Me/XP/Vista 32 or 64 bit.
    Click here:

Working...
X